This Add-on allows you to push notifications to your teams’ account
How to add an incoming webhook to a Teams channel
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook.
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and, optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and save the URL—you will need to set this in the matador settings.
- Select the Done button. The webhook will be available in the team channel