Today, Monday, March 8, 2021, Matador Jobs 3.7.2 released with three bugfixes and a few helpful developer tools following the release of 3.7.0 and 3.7.1 last month.
- We identified and fix a bug that affected sync failures when a certain combination of settings related to emails to recruiters and sync processing.
- We fixed an issue causing the option to show or hide Matador Jobs CSS on users of the WP Job Manager extension to not show. For some sites that relied on the Matador Jobs CSS, this was causing the CSS to not be loaded and their sites to behave improperly.
- Our 3.7.0 release notes explained we added handling for Bullhorn’s
secondaryOwnerson the candidate entity, but the code to support that actually was not added to the 3.7.0 release. It is now included.
- We fixed a few translation issues in the Netherlands Dutch translation. Thanks to Ruud B. at Smaac for the help!
- Template builders rejoice! Template function
matador_the_job_posted_date()has been deprecated in favor of the new
matador_the_job_date(). This is just a more intuitive function name than the other which regularly tripped up both Paul and Jeremy, as well as others.
- New developer filter
matador_the_jobs_linkto filter the jobs URL. Useful to append an anchor target to your jobs URL if you have a large header before your jobs list. Thanks to Ryan and Chris at Intertech for the idea.
Matador Jobs 3.7.2 is released for automatic update to all subscribers as of today, Monday, March 8, 2021. If your subscription is expired, renew it on your account page. If you find any issues, please send a support request.