Today, Matador Jobs received a minor version update to address a few issues identified since the debut release. Update your plugins to get the most up-to-date Matador experience.
Even though we are in the 3.0.x version of Matador Jobs, in a lot of ways, as we described in our release announcement, it is brand new. We expect to have several regular minor releases for the next few weeks as a wider audience downloads and begins to use Matador. Even with all the help our amazing tester clients provided us during development, it didn’t take long for a few new bugs to be found. This minor releases addresses some of them.
- Bugfix: Users exiting the connection assistant from the “Prepare” step initial screen will no longer be advanced to the next step upon return.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where Matador Jobs Lite would fail when trying to load the updater for the premium plugins.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where pro extensions were not properly receiving update notices (Pro and Pro Plus only).
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where a Bullhorn jobs import failed if a standard taxonomy was unset by a developer or extension (which they are in the Matador Jobs to WPJM Extension).
- Enhancement: Add a feature to prevent loading of deprecated shortcodes if main shortcodes are not loaded, improving performance in those situations.
- Enhancement: Revised the load order of the plugin for smarter extensions development.
- UI Fix: Improved text prompts in Bullhorn Connection Assistant.